42

June 26, 2005

15 Minutes of Fame (Almost)

A few days ago I posted a reply on one of TUAW's many, many daily posts.

This particular post was about a program called Ego Systems' Widget Preference Pane, which I haven't actually tried yet (note to self: get round to trying soon). I had noticed that the poster before me didn't like the idea of a version 1.0 of a program, which I can fully understand (it's a rule that I don't always follow) so I posted back that there was another option, in the form of Downtown Software House's Widget Manager v1.1.0.

You may be thinking what this has to do with my claim to fame in the title of this post. Well I think being mentioned on my favourite blog is great and then to have my blog directly linked to was brilliant.

Yes! I truly am a geek! ;)

Have Fun™

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home