42

May 01, 2005

Finally . . . . . . My First Post

Due to immense pressure from all two of my blogging friends, I am posting my first entry.

The "about me" part

My name is Chris Andrews, I am 26 years old and as the photo on my profile should have shown, I am tall, dark, and handsome. (Unfortunately, it was a bad hair day :). I was born and have lived all my life in East London, UK. My educational background is in Music Technology.

I work in a private international school in North-West London, UK with about 200 students (K-12) and 50 members of staff. My official title is IT Manager, what that really means is that if electricity powers it, I am assumed to know how use/fix it. My primary role is IT Administrator, but my other duties include; Movie editing, some teaching (staff and students), Yearbook layout, and fixing teachers mobile phones :). Luckily we are an all Mac school, so most of the time my job is easy.

The "about this blog" part

This blog is never going to have just one theme. Here are a few of the things I will blog about; Apple Computers, Mac OS X, articles from the Metro Newspaper, and possibly hints and tips about HTML and CSS for use within your blogs.

That's about it from me this post, but feel free to post your comments anytime, night or day.

Chris

2 Comments:

  • Glad to have you in the blogosphere.

    Can I ask for some help straight away? Go visit my blog. Why does my table give such a HUGE! gap between my post title and the start of my table?

    By Blogger Expat Teacher, at 03 May, 2005 18:00  

  • Scrolling through random blogs tonight, and all I can say is THANK GOD (ha ha) all bloggers aren't Christian nutbars from the southern US.

    By Blogger Greencolander, at 05 June, 2005 02:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home